The ERISA Academy was created to provide Forward thinking Brokers with training and educational resources. Helping Brokers navigate the transition from fully insured to self- insured group insurance contracts. With or without Health Care Reform and exchanges, the most logical group insurance solution for all healthy employers is an ERISA contract.
The ERISA Academy identifies the "newest" technology, products and concepts in health care benefits administration and management that reduces and avoids healthcare cost. This only works in ERISA, self-insured group contracts. We define the small group arena as 10 to 250 employees; the large group is 250+. New ERISA contracts identify risk, limit risk and can fully fund the risk creating the opportunity for employers to receive a premium refund.
ERISA contracts are the only contracts in the marketplace that allow employers to keep the healthcare cost savings they create with behavior management, wellness, and other healthcare supply chain management functions that reduce costs. We provide the needed ERISA, alternative funding education for brokers.
1. TPA Vetting Guide
2. ERISA Benefit Design Flexibility – Employer and Employees
3. Self-Funding White Paper
4. Stop-Loss White Paper
5. Cost Containment Opportunities
6. Definitions and Sample Self-Insured Contract
7. Responsibilities of Third Party Administrators
8. Section 105 Summary
9. ERISA training Presentation
10. Article-The Future of Fully Insured Plans
11. Are you Ready to Self-Insure?
12. Navigating the Switch to Self-Insured